*** Get extra 10% off for this product with coupon code EXTRA10
The ILD-100 is a hand-held leak detector that uses the infrared detection principle. Compared with the traditional leak detector, its sensor has longer life, higher detection accuracy, easy to operate and can detect a wider range of refrigerants. ILD-100 is equipped with large TFT LCD screen, so that the test results are more intuitive. The exclusive design of appearance is in accordance with human body mechanics to make it the best experience for users.
1) Maximum sensitivity is less than 4g/yr.
2) L-M-H, three levels of sensitivity adjustment.
3) Self-test function starts once power on.
4) Electricity indication.
5) Sensor fault alarm
6) World 1st TFT LCD display device, display the leakage more intuitively.
7) Automatically shut down after 10 minutes no operation.
8) Shut off the hardware circuit function so that the battery can be used for longer time.
9) Open or close the buzzer in on button and can apply to all occasions.
10) Earphone function ensure that you can hear the alarm clearly even in a noisy environment.
11) Built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery is more environmentally friendly and has longer service life.
12) Flexible probe, can used to detect in a narrow space.
13) UV light accessory provided, more convenient to detect leak point.
Sensor principle: Infrared spectrum absorption
Sensor life: 10 years
Sensitivity: max 4g/yr
Alarm mode: sound and light alarm, TFT LCd display
Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
Working time: continuous 6H
Charging: 4 hours
Operating environment: -10°C-52°C, relative humidity(50%85%RH)
Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C(-4°Fto140°F)
Weight: 415g (14.6oz)
Size: 201mm*86mm*38mm (7.9"3.3"*15")
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913: EN14624: 2012: CE
3, USB charging cable
Return or replacement within 90 days since purchasing.
Free repairing service for 3 years.