Elitech RC-4 Temperature Data Logger With External Steel Probe 16000 Points High Accuracy Reusable
*** Get extra 10% off for this product with coupon code EXTRA10 Product Description: Elitech RC-4 temperature data logger features a multi-function...
- Brand: Elitech
- Product Code: RC-4
- Availability: In Stock
Price: £24.99 £17.0031% off
*** Get extra 10% off for this product with coupon code EXTRA10
Elitech RC-4 temperature data logger features a multi-function LCD alarm indicator, replaceable battery with a buzzer alarm. A reason why it satisfies the dynamic and growing demand for cost effective temperature data logger in cold chain supply.
With Elitech temperature data logger, users can export data in PDF or Excel via Elitech data management software.
All temperature data loggers have a three way mounting mechanisms. You can use magnet, screws or adhesives.
For convenience, Elitech designs these temperature data loggers with both internal and optional exterior temperature sensor. They are highly sensitive and can detect slight changes in temperature. This makes Elitech temperature data loggers a better alternative for: pharmaceuticals, food, medical cabinets, laboratories, cold storage or breeding industry.
1. Directly connect with computer for data exchange, easy operation: When connected to computer, the software will automatically read data, and form reports.
2. Display temperature, time, over temperature alarm, temperature upper/lower limit, temperature Max./Min. value in the LCD screen.
3. Double sensor: Built-in Sensor and External Sensor.
4. Used to record temperature data over a long period of time.
5. LCD to show data and settings.
6. Above one year battery life.
7. 16000 data recording capacity.
8. Data management software & USB cable included for working with PC easily.
1. Temperature measuring range: -30 °C ~+60 °C; for optional external sensor: -40°C ~+85°C
Ambient environmental temperature: -30 °C ~+60 °C
2. Accuracy: -30℃~+60℃, ±0.6℃; Others, ±1.2℃
3. Resolution: 0.1 °C
4. Record capacity: 16000 points (MAX)
5. Record interval: 10s~24hour adjustable
6. Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
7. Communication interface: USB interface
8. Power supply: CR2450 battery or power supply via USB interface
9. Size: approx. 84 (L) x 44 (W) x 20 (H) mm (3.3 x 1.73 x 0.79 inch)
10. Weight: approx. 60 g
1x Temperature data logger
1x Temperature Sensor
1x USB cable
1x User manual
To download the manual, please click here.
To download the software, please click here.
Tags: Temperature Data Logger