Elitech STC-1000 Thermostat Temperature Controller main functions as below: Switch the modes between cool and heat; Control temperature by setting the temperature setting value and the difference value; Temperature calibration; Refrigerating control output delay protection; Alarm when temperature exceeds temperature limit or when sensor error occurs.
1. Temperature measuring range: -50℃~99℃;
2. Resolution: 0.1℃;
3. Accuracy: ±1℃ (-50℃~70℃);
4. Sensor error delay: 1 minute
5. Power supply: 220±10% (VAC),50/60Hz
6. Power consumption: less than 3W;
7. Sensor: NTC sensor (1PC);
8. Relay contact capacity: Cool 10A/2200VAC;Heat 10A/220VAC;
9. Ambient temperature: 0~60℃;
10. Storage temperature: -30~75℃;
11. Relative humidity: 20%~85% (No condensate).
Specification and Size:
1.Front panel size 75(L)×34.5(W)mm;
3.Product size 75(L)×34.5(W)×85(D)mm;
4.sensor length 2 m included.
5.Measure range: -50℃+99℃
6.Mounting size: 71*29 mm
7.Auto switch between refrigerating and heating
8. Return difference value
1 x STC-1000 Temperature controller 220v
1 x 2M Sensor
Note to check whether the sensor is connected well. Please be sure to connect the heating relay.
The unit is of a panel mount design and requires mounting in a suitable box. This unit is supplied with wiring diagram of how
to fix the main unit to your application systems. However, it is highly recommended to do the wiring connections via qualified technician
with experiences in electricity.