Elitech RC-4HC temperature and humidity data logger features a multi-function LCD alarm indicator, replaceable battery with a buzzer alarm. A reason why it satisfies the dynamic and growing demand for cost effective temperature data logger in cold chain supply.
With Elitech temperature data logger, you don’t require additional software to access information. Users can export data in PDF or Excel via Elitech data management software.
All temperature data loggers have a three way mounting mechanisms. You can use magnet, screws or adhesives. Alternatively, you may opt for an optional mounting bracket.
For convenience, Elitech designs these temperature data loggers with both internal and optional exterior temperature sensor. They are highly sensitive and can detect slight changes in temperature. This makes Elitech temperature data loggers a better alternative for: pharmaceuticals, food, medical cabinets, laboratories, cold storage or breeding industry.
1. Easy operation: When connected to computer, the software will read data automatically, and form reports.
2. LCD screen displays the temperature, time, over temperature alarm, temperature upper/lower limit and Max/Min temperature.
3. Two sensors: one internal sensor and one external sensor.
4. Used to record temperature data over a long period of time.
5. LCD displays data and settings.
6. Above one year battery life.
7. 16000 data recording capacity.
8. Data management software & USB cable included for working with PC easily.
1.Temperature measuring range: -30℃~+60℃; external sensor(cable length 1.1m), -40℃~+85℃
2.Temperature accuracy: -30℃~+60℃, ±0.6℃; others, ±1.2℃
3.Temperature unit: Two scales ( °C / °F ), set through RC-4H data management software
4.Humidity measuring range: 0~99%RH
5.Humidity accuracy: ±3%RH(25℃,20~90%RH), others,±5%RH
6.Resolution: Temperature 0.1℃;Humidity 0.1%RH
7.Record capacity: RC-4HC 16000points(MAX)
8.Record interval: 10s ~ 24hours adjustable
9. Communication interface: USB interface
10. Two kinds of Power supply: CR2450 battery or power supply via USB interface
11. Battery life: in normal temperature, if the record interval sets as 15 minutes, it could be used above one year
12. Ambient environmental temperature: -30℃~+60℃; in the low temperature environment, LCD displays slowly, while it has not an impact on the normal measuring nor recording. Once the temperature recovers, it could display normally.
13. Product size: 84mm (length) X 44mm (width) X 20 mm (height)
14. Logger weight: 40g
1x Temperature and Humidity data logger
1X Temperature Sensor
1x USB cable
1x User manual
1x Validation certificate