Temtop Air Quality Detector M10 Air Quality Monitor for PM2.5 HCHO TVOC AQI Professional Electrochemical Sensor Detector Real Time Display Rechargeable Battery
Monitor PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC and AQI by professional electrochemical sensorRun with rechargeable built in high-capacity battery (2200 mAh) for 6...
- Product Code: M10
- Availability: In Stock
- Monitor PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC and AQI by professional electrochemical sensor
- Run with rechargeable built in high-capacity battery (2200 mAh) for 6 hours
- Colorful indicator light, 3 years Long lifetime sensors
- Simple unique cube design, best for home, office and various occasions
- Cyclic display mode by double click the button
1. Take out the detector and place it outdoors for more than 6 hours.
2. Turn on the detector.
HCHO concentration is displayed after power on. Press Button and PM2.5 concentration will show.
Press Button again to display TVOC concentration.
Press Button again to display AQI.
Press Button to repeat this operation. Double press the Button to repeat this operation automatically at 3 seconds’ display interval. Double press the Button again to exit from cyclic display.
3. View indicator color for corresponding status.
The indicator color indicates air quality after the detector is turned on.
The indicator color indicates charging status when the detector is off.
4. When battery is low, please charge it by connecting the USB cable to a power source.
5. It is suggested to calibrate the detector manually after three month use as follows.
1) Turn on the detector and wait for about ten minutes.
2) Use the pin to poke the hidden button until HCHO icon blinks in the screen.
3) Place the detector outdoors for ventilation for ten minutes.
4) HCHO icon does not blink, indication the calibration finishes.
Tags: air quality detector